Sunday 23 December 2012

12 Day's of Christmas: Day 10: Elves!

Hello again my little rose petals!

The challenge is almost done :') I've has so much fun and I'm definitely going to be joining more challenges in the future! Please let me know in the comments if you've enjoyed what I've been doing!


I wanted to make cute little elves on my nails, and I knew that I wanted to use my Green Envy by Saffron as I love the colour so much! I used dotting tools and nail art brushes to paint these cute little fellows! I know they aren't perfect, I didn't have a lot of time this morning to paint them!  

I hope you like them! Sorry for the short post today but a post is better than no post at all!

Let me know what you think in the comments, I love reading them!



2 comments:

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx