Tuesday 25 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day 12: Santa Claus!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays my little rose petals!!

I hope that you all get some good presents and that you eat and eat until you are stuffed! It isn't Christmas until you've eaten so much that you genuinely need to lay down! At least in my house anyway! This year I'm going to a restaurant for a 5 course dinner, that should be fun!

Anyway onto the manicure, so today's theme is Santa Claus! Originally I was going to paint his jacket on all of my nails, and then I bought this polish from Claudia at Holographic Hussy in her blog sale, and I completely changed my idea. Here they are:



They are supposed to be Santa in the snow! I used Barry M Blue Moon as a base and then my white Saffron polish to paint the snow on the ground. Then using a dotting tool I painted santa with red, black and ivory polishes. Finishing it off with a healthy coat of Glitzology Snow Day to make it look like Santa is in a snow storm! I really love this glitter polish, it really looks like the snow and is perfect for Christmas, it's a shame I didn't have it sooner for some of the other challenges.

So what do you think? 

I've had so much fun with these challenges and they've certainly helped my to improve over this month! I just wanted to thank the ladies over at Overpolished and Pink and Polished for creating this wonderful Christmas challenge and making me more confident in my nail art!

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas! Let me know what presents you get in the comments!!!



1 comment:

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx