Saturday 8 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 4! Snowmen Nails!

Hello there my little rose petals! I'm posting this one a day early because I'm busy all day tomorrow! Today is the fourth in the 12 days of Christmas challenge, I can't believe how quickly it is going! I'm really having fun with this challenge and I hope you are too. So to my manicure!



One thing I'm noticing throughout these challenges is how much better I am getting a free hand painting. I'm not perfect but I'm certainly beginning to impress myself! I love snowmen so I wanted to focus on just them but to spice it up each nail has a different background colour! I also gave them little scarves just to add a little more colour so that the manicure didn't end up being too black and white! I think they turned out ok, I'd have liked them to be a little more perfectly polished but I'm so new to this polishing thing I kind of have to give myself a hearty pat on the back :-)

Let me know what you think? And in the comments write your best Snowman memory :-)

15 comments:

  1. Alyssia - that's the best thing about the challenge - the improvement you see in your skills! These are really cute and I love the skittled background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah, I'm really loving this challenge!

      Delete
  2. I forgot my favorite snowman memory...catching my 9 yr old daughter smooching the snowman she and her brother made in our backyard. I even was able to go grab the camera and take a picture of it without her knowing! Tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done :D
    i have to agree, more practice means more skills, that's why these challenges are so great :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love multi colored background! I know what you mean about skill improvement. I think that is the best part of doing challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so cute with the striped scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm, does it count as a snowman memory if we never actually finished the snowman? Lol, the first year my husband and I were together, My kids wanted to build a snow man. So we all started rolling the balls, but somewhere along the way we all decided it would be cool to see who's ball could roll the furthest down the hill ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that totally counts! I always go to make a snowman and then just end up rolling the snowballs around everywhere!

      Delete
  7. I love the scarves! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so cute :)
    I really need to start getting in the festive mood with my nails too! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx