Friday 14 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6: Gifts!

Hello my little rose petals!

I completely forgot we had a challenge today until I got the email so I had absolutely NO IDEA what I was going to do. Fortunately I have managed to come up with something fairly decent! Also apologies for my horribly stubby nails, I really couldn't be bothered to wear falsies today! Here they are:



Sorry for the poor quality pictures, the auto focus on my camera is totally screwed and it won't take decent pictures. Hopefully Santa will bring me a new one (doubtful). I used the Barry M Magnetic that I got from a friend yesterday for Christmas! I've been wanting a magnetic for so long, and I finally have one! Then I used my konad white polish and Cheeky plate #16 to create a swirly pattern on top so it looked like wrapping paper. I then used red striping tape across my nails and finished it off by drawing a red bow with red polish and a dotting tool. I'm really happy with how these turned out overall but I'm kind of gutted that the red bows aren't more opaque!

Sorry this was a quick one guys! Hope you enjoy :) Let me know in the comments what the worst and best presents you've ever gotten for Christmas are!



5 comments:

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx