Monday 17 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas! Day 7: Snowflake!

Hello my little rose petals!

I am aware that I am a day late for this challenge, I had a seriously busy day yesterday and I just didn't have time to paint my nails! Today however I will be painting my nails lots! I'm trying to get all my 12 Days of Christmas challenges photos done as I am working from the 21st-24th and I won't have any time for my nails :-(

Anyway on with today's manicure:


I'm really happy with how these turned out! I used to fear free hand painting but now I just get on with it! I used Rimmel's Lasting Finish in Your Majesty and then painting the snowflakes on with my White Saffron polish and a nail art brush! I love how simple they turned out and I think they are really pretty! I'll definitely be wearing snowflakes again!

Let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx