Thursday 6 December 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 5: Blue Nails!

Good Evening my little rose petals!

Two posts in one day! OMG!

I needed to take off my false nails because the glue had gone all weird around my skin and it was getting annoying, I managed to salvage them however and they are back with a vengeance! I decided to keep it simple with my manicure today!



and here are the polishes I used:
From left to right: Saffron #07: Silver Glitter Specks, Miss Sporty Sparkle Topcoat, Saffron #14: Electric Blue

I used the Electric Blue for the base and then built up the glitter with the Miss Sporty topcoat. Then I used the Silver Glitter specks to accent the tips of the nails, finally finishing it off with a healthy topcoat!

These nails are very sparkly and blue happens to be my favourite colour, so of course I love this mani! 

Let me know what you think in the comments :-) 


2 comments:

  1. This is really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blue!!! Also I nominated you for a Liebster Award :) http://makeupobsesseddd.blogspot.com/2012/12/oh-yayyy-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx