Saturday 15 December 2012

Grab Bag from Polished Criminails!

Hello there my little rose petals!

A few weeks ago I saw a post on Facebook from Polished Criminails saying she was selling off some of her polishes in Grab Bags for £22 with stamping plates. Of course I jumped at the chance to feed my polish addiction for another few weeks!

My package arrived the other day and I can safely say I was not disappointed with what I got!

I got my first O.P.I polish!!! I've been lusting after several O.P.I polishes ever since I started this blog, I was just waiting for a time when I had a little extra money to purchase some! So I was so glad when I received this one! It's called Come to Poppy and it was opaque in one coat!

Beauty UK is another brand that I didn't own any polish from but I really love this colour! It's called Jelly Bean, although the colour is lovely I needed several coats of it for it to become opaque and it really shows the streaks from the brush...

Another first for me, a China Glaze polish! This is another brand I have been lusting after but just haven't had the money to invest in! I was lucky enough to get one in this grab bag! This is Icicle and I think it's such a beautiful colour!

Blue is my favourite colour and in my eyes it's a colour that you simply can't go wrong with! This colour from Collection 2000 Hot Looks collection is called BMX Bandits and it's a lovely colour that I can see myself wearing an awful lot!
This was a polish from a brand I had never heard before, but I loved the glitters. It's a polish by Black Radiance and it's called Swag Rock! It's got green, silver and pinky red glitters in it! This is two coats over China Glaze Icicle! My main issue with this polish is that it doesn't dry very quickly at all and I found that I kept smudging it constantly. I still love the colours though so I'll try to make it work!

I was kicking myself that I didn't snap up the Barry M limited edition Web Effects when I had the chance but I don't have to worry anymore as I actually have my own! This is the Web Effects over the Collection 2000 BMX Bandits! I think it's really sweet (even if it does look exactly like the Croc Effects) and I will certainly be trying to incorporate it into more manicures!

This is one of my favourite polishes from the grab bag. I'm not sure on the brand, I think it's a Spanish one and I couldn't find it online when I Google searched it, I'm also not sure on the colour name. It's a cherry red polish with tiny silver specks in it. It's sooooo prettiful and I'll definitely be wearing it a lot.

The final polish I got was an indie one! My first Indie Polish! (there are a lot of firsts in this post!) It's a Shimmer Polish and it's Linna. It's a teal glitter mix with red, blue and silver glitters in it also! I really REALLY love this polish. I'm wearing two coats in the picture above and it's pretty much opaque. This polish has just made me want my indie polishes from Glitzology Beauty to arrive sooner rather than later!

As well as these polishes I also got THREE stamping plates in this grab bag!


I'm so pleased with this grab bag! Seeing as it is the first I have ever purchased I was worried about what it was going to be like and what it was going to contain. I can safely say I'd definitely order a grab bag from another blogger again, I can't believe I managed to get all these fantastic polishes and plates for £22!!!!
Thank you so much to Polished Criminails!

Have you ever ordered a Grab Bag? Were you happy with what you got?



2 comments:

  1. So awesome! I've always like the idea of a grab bag but never ordered on. All of the polishes you got are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was seriously lucky with what I got! :) I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more :)

      Delete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx