Sunday 13 January 2013

Glimmer by Erica: Beneath the Blue

Hello my little rose petals! Today I bring you a swatch of an indie polish!

As soon as I saw this polish I fell in love, it's my favourite colour and it's just irresistibly beautiful!



These pictures really don't do this polish justice, it's so glittery and beautiful like having magical sparkly water on my nails! This is 3 coats of Beneath the Blue over 1 coat of Collection Hot Looks: Show Off. Sorry my nails are so horribly stubby, they just don't seem to want to grow at the moment and I couldn't be bothered with the kerfuffle of falsies today! 

You can check out this polish and more over at the Glimmer by Erica Etsy store!

Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx