Monday 21 January 2013

Guest Mani Monday: Penguins Left Green Polish

Hello there my little rose petals! If you read my blog then you will know my nails are currently out of action, so today I bring you the second of my guest posts from the lovely Nada of Penguins Left Green Polish. This is one of the first blogs I came across when I first started getting into nail polish, and I love all of Nada's designs. I think it's really great that someone who inspired me to blog is doing a guest post for me, I am so honoured! Anyway here is her post:


Hey!

Sooooo I'm doing a guest post..its about bloody time I got active in the nail blogging community!

I like and follow Alyssia's blog for many reasons! She has a cool idea of Sister Saturday which her and her sister have like a little nail art battle! So cooool! I really like the ideas she has and I like seeing her posts pop up!

I decided to do some more flocking powder magic manicures! I cant get enough of the texture of this great product! It's kept me busy touching my nails! I actually got quite a few compliments while wearing the furry nails! You can find pictures of it here!

Today I decided to do something a little different and paint my nails pink and do some blue furry dots! It actually looks like cute little monster fur! I like how only the dots are furry so when I touch it, it feels smooth then furry! I am just so easily amused its great :D

Here are the pictures!






How cool does that look?? :D

Thanks for reading my little guest post! and thank you to Alyssia for letting me post on her blog!
You can check out more of my posts over at PenguinsLeftGreenPolish!! :)

Bye for now!

Wow I love, love, LOVE these nails so much. Me and my sister have both tried and tested the MUA flocking powder and you can check out that post here. I definitely regret not buying the blue one though, it's too cute, these nails definitely look like monster fur. It almost reminds me of Sully from Monsters Inc. Thank you so much Nada for writing a guest post for me, you are the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx