Monday 14 January 2013

Guest Mani Monday! Pish Posh and Polish!

Hello there my little rose petals! Today I am bringing you the first of hopefully many guest posts that I will be posting on my blog from now on! Today's post comes from the lovely Kerrie from Pish Posh and Polish! Kerrie is another British nail blogger and in fact we both come from the same town and just happened to meet on the internet! It's funny how things like that turn out, anyway without further ado here is her post:


Hello lovely readers, when my one of my polish besties, Alyssia asked If I would do a guest post for a new series she was starting I jumped at the chance. I am honoured to have the chance to post on this amazing blog I love Alyssia's blog and not only that but I found out that we grew up in the same town and are planning to meet up in the summer!

Anyway today I am going to show you a manicure using some of my new Brazilain polishes that I was lucky enough to receive in a swap a few weeks ago. Both the polishes I have used here are by the brand Risque.



The base colour (I cannot find a name on the bottle) is a red-toned coral polish. It is a crelly-type polish, half way between a crème and a jelly polish. Because of this it is a little bit sheer, but was easily build-able in two thicker coats. This polish was also slightly watery in application so you need to be a bit careful but It levels out nicely as it dries on the nail.

I then layered a coat of 'Enchanted' which is a coral based flakie-bomb. This polish is stunning, the flakies  almost glow! They shift between orange/ gold and green depending on the light. This really is a special polish and I love this combination! I love the fact that the flakies look submerged within the polish! 






As normal I topped this manicure with a coat of Seche Vite to keep that trade-mark glossy finish!

This is the perfect manicure to brighten up those long grey winter days (I hear they say we should be getting snow!). I am longing for summer now and my neon polishes again!

Anyway I really hope you enjoyed my post and if you would like to see more from me (feel free to pop over to my blog or on Facebook! Finally to Alyssia, thank you so much for allowing me to guest post on your blog!

Love Kerrie 

So there you have it guys, my first ever guest post! I must say I love flakie polish that Kerrie has used here. I hope you've enjoyed, and make sure you go and check out Kerrie's blog!


1 comment:

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx