Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello 2013!

Good evening my little rose petals! I hope you all had an enjoyable New Years Eve!

Today I bring you a swatch of a polish I got for Christmas, and my resolutions! I'll start with the swatch:


This little beauty is one of the Miss Sport Metal Flip Polishes! I'm not sure which this is, I get this and the yellow one confused, I think it's Fiery Blaze or Beetle Wings. I'm wearing three coats and I topped it with Sally Hansen no chip acrylic top coat. My sister bought me all three of the Metal Flip Polishes for Christmas and I did attempt to swatch the other two yesterday but having looked at the appalling pictures I decided I would try again another day. This polish comes out kind of purple with tiny red and orange flecks. The picture above was taken under a lamp but I'm sure that in natural light I would be able to pick up many more colours. I'll let you know when I see it in natural light tomorrow! Addition: Under Natural light there are green flecks in the polish too! I absolutely love this polish, you can see all the different colours in the bottle and it changes as you move your hands, for £1.99 you can't go wrong. You can find these in any Superdrug store that stocks Miss Sporty!

Now onto my resolutions! I did write a post about these on my personal blog, but I thought I'd make some nail blog related ones for this blog! If you want to check out my personal resolutions then click here. Now onto my Nail Resolutions:

  • Finish the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge by March! I don't paint my nails every day and therefore I can't commit to do the 31 day challenge for 31 straight days! So I hope to have completed them by March the 1st!
  • Reach 100 followers by the end of the year! I'm not sure how I'll go about this yet, but it would mean a lot to me to have 100 followers by the end of 2013.
  • Do a Giveaway! One of the things I want to do this year is have more things for my readers, starting with Giveaways! I'm planning to do a small one when I reach 50 followers then maybe a contest/ larger giveaway when I reach my target of 100!
So those are my main goals for 2013! If there is anything you think I should be doing on this blog, or things that you want to see more of then please let me know in the comments! Also tell me your resolutions!




1 comment:

  1. Hi, you've inspired me to go and raid my local Superdrug for some Miss Sporty polishes:) Just to let you know that I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award:) Check it out at
    http://naily-perfect.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx