Friday 4 January 2013

Liebster Award Take Two!

Liebster Award!

I was already nominated for a Liebster award at the beginning of December, you can check that out here.
I've been nominated again by the girls over at Just Talk Nails and Naily Perfect! Although I won't be nominating any more people as I've already done so, I thought it was only fair that I at least answer the questions that the girls have posted as a thank you for nominating me again, I am totally flattered! PLUS I LOVE ANSWERING QUESTIONS! So here goes:

Questions from Just Talk Nails:

1. How many Nail Polishes do you buy a month?
It depends. Recently about 20 a month, but I really want to cut down until I've used all the ones I've currently got!

2. How big is your collection?
uhhhhhh quite big. Not as big as many of the Nail Bloggers I know but still fairly big. Check out my collection page here. It needs to be updated but it's got the majority of my collection on it!

3. Do you collect anything? 
I've never been a collector. Until Nail Polish...

4. What Movie are you looking forward to in 2013?
oooooo there are too many! I am a film student so I love watching films. To name a few: Beautiful Creatures, Wreck It Ralph and Iron Man 3. Got to love a bit of Fantasy, Disney, and Robert Downey Jr!

5. Any New Years Resolutions?
Several, some personal and some blog ones. Check out my personal resolutions here, and my blog ones here.

6. Favourite Meal?
Steak and Chips with onion rings... although I'm not allowed to eat that for a month, if you read my personal resolutions you'll know why!

7. What Nail Polish is next on your buy list?
There are so many! I really REALLY want the Rainbow Honey Equestria Collection! I've managed to buy Pinky Promise second hand from a fellow blogger but I'm desperate for the rest!

8. What is your favourite finish?
GLITTER GLITTER GLITTER!

9. Favourite Polish Colour? 
Blue, same as my favourite colour!

10. What's your favourite TV Programme?
uhhh there are loads... Doctor Who, Eastenders, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Trueblood, Pretty Little Liars! These are just a few!

11. What are you reading currently?
At the risk of sounding boring, nothing. I'm looking for a good book to read!

Questions from Naily Perfect:

1. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Venice. I want to ride a gondola!

2. Marmite Love or Hate?
Hate

3. How Many Polishes do you own?
According to my collection page 101 but there are some that haven't been logged yet! YIKES!

4. Do you have any pets?
Two Dogs (Annie and Maizey), and Three Cats (Tigger, Midnight, Lucy)

5. What's your favourite book?
I don't really have a favourite book, but I love crime books!

6. What house would you want to be in if you were a student at Hogwarts?
Either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw!

7. Whats your favourite fruit?
Pink Lady Apples!

8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Charlie from Busted. I really really wanted a piece of him!

9. What am I most afraid of?
Losing my close family. I really don't know how I'd function without some of them!

10. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Mostly both, but I'd say if I had to pick I'd go for Dogs!

11. What was my most hated subject at school?
Maths.

Thanks again girlies! Hope you are satisfied with my answers!


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to Beautiful Creatures it looks excellent. I want to read the books first :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx