Friday 18 January 2013

Out of Action

Hey there my little rose petals!

I was going to have a lovely lilac striping tape mani done for you today but when I was shaving this morning I managed to cut a chunk out of one of my nails, so unfortunately I'm going to be out of action for a few weeks. I'm asking some of my fellow bloggers to do guest posts for me and I already have one lined up for Monday. I'm also going to borrow my friends nails and I might get my sister to do a cheeky mani, we'll see.

Basically this blog won't be completely silent I can assure you of that!

If you are a blogger and you'd like to do a guest post for me then please email me at: armslade@live.co.uk!

Thanks for being understanding guys, I'll be back before you know it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx