Monday 25 February 2013

Another Liebster Award!


I've been nominated by the lovely Jetti of Wood and Chocolate for yet another Liebster Award. I'm sure this is my 3rd nomination. I am truly flattered for each and every one. Check out my other award posts here and here.

I've already done the nomination part before in my original post, so I won't do that again. Mainly because I simply don't have the time to at the moment. But I will do the random facts and the questions!

11 Facts About Me:

  1. I am currently dealing with a serious heartbreak
  2. I'm a secret baking goddess
  3. I eat far too much McDonalds
  4. I am a MASSIVE fan of The Wanted
  5. I dream about celebrities all the time
  6. I want to work on the set of Doctor Who
  7. Eastenders is one of my favourite TV shows
  8. I love spending hours trawling the internet
  9. My Xbox 360 is probably my most prized possession. (After my laptop)
  10. I'm originally from Berkshire 
  11. I have NO idea what I am going to do when I graduate.
The Questions Jette Asked me:

1. What do you do professionally and why?
I am currently a Student. Studying Film and TV. One day I would like to work in the media, but we'll see. I just enjoy creating films, from the planning all the way through to the finished product (even though it can be stressful!).

2. Are you happy?
Yeah I am at the moment

3. Is your life what you thought it would be and if so why?
I don't really know how to answer this as I am about to go through a major transitional period in my life. I can't really answer this yet.

4. Who do you turn to
My mum is the person I normally turn to, or my best mate Ellie. Both are really understanding and I feel I can talk to them about anything.

5. Have you ever done something to scare yourself and what was it
I've done plenty to scare myself. I don't think talking about it on my blog is a good idea though.

6. Best moment of your life
When I got engaged when I was 17. I don't regret it in any way, and I was so happy at the time.

7. Worst moment of your life
When my granddad Gilbert died. I was so close to him. It still hurts now when I think of all the things he is missing. I'm sure I'll cry on my graduation day because I know he would have loved to have been here.

8. Favourite food
Extra cheesey pizza!

9. 3 things to take to a desert island
The internet, a laptop, and unlimited cheesey pizza's

10. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. But I like cat's too!

11. What is your aim in life?
I just want to be happy, and to not have to struggle for the things that I want in life.

So there you go! Thanks again Jette for the nomination, I'm honoured that so many people like my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx