Monday 25 February 2013

Barry M Textured: Kingsland Road


I had my eye on the Barry M Textured Polishes from the minute they were released, but I've been trying to restrain myself. However when I went into Superdrug for some 'essentials' the other day, I couldn't help but pick one up. Of course I went for the pink, as it's the one I feel I will wear most often! (Says the girl with a gazillion untried polishes). Anyway onto the swatches!



These were taken after a day's hard wear of the polish! I spent the evening after painting these making clay pots for a friend for a drama performance. Which is why they may look a little messy. I think they survived pretty well though! I really like the texture of the polish, and I think the best thing about these polishes is that they've paired the hard texture of the polish with such dainty little colours. The results are beyond stunning. When I finally have more money I will hopefully be scooping up more of these polishes. Until then I will simply lust after them!

Have you tried the Barry M Textured Polishes?




5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There would be a couple of options with a car leasing
    scheme; one could return the car to the hire company at the
    end of the contract or the consumer may choose to buy off the car from
    the hire company. ' Most leasing companies have tie-ups with good garage and maintenance services and these benefits are passed on to the customer. When we hire a banquet hall for a party, the space in the banquet hall is hired to hold the party.

    my web page ... Best Car Leasing Deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried these yet! Although the one above looks gorgeous! The shade is just lovely.

    I'm still loving the Barry M jelly shades!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx