Saturday 2 February 2013

Birthday Nails!

Hello there my little rose petals!

Two posts in one day! How exciting, well it is my birthday so I thought I'd keep you busy! Today I bring you what I am wearing for my birthday nails. I wanted to keep them simple, mainly because I didn't have a lot of time to do them, and secondly because sometimes a little bit of simplicity is lush.

Onto my nails!




This is two coats of My Viking Boyfriend by Glitzology Beauty, over two coats of Collection 60 seconds hot looks in Show Off. These pictures really do not do this polish justice. My Viking Boyfriend has tiny silver glitters, small blue glitters and then larger hexagonal silver, navy and blue glitters. It is beyond beautiful, the perfect polish for my 21st Birthday! Blue is my favourite colour and I love glitter, what could be better?

I actually got these Glitzology Beauty mini's before Christmas but haven't actually tried the yet... WHOOPS! I will get around to it, it's on my list!

Anyway I definitely recommend that you go and check out Glitzology Beauty on Etsy, the polishes she makes are amazing, nothing short of stunning and it's definitely worth having a couple in your possession! I've got a few more on order and I won't stop there no doubt!

Righty oh, I'm off to enjoy more birthday celebrations! Busy day today!


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you had fun! : )I'm a new follower, would love if you would follow me back on my blog! : )

    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx