Monday 18 February 2013

Guest Mani Monday: A Teenage Shopaholic

Hey there my little rose petals! Today I bring you a guest post from the lovely Diva of A Teenage Shopaholic. My nails are much MUCH better now so I am hoping to bring you a few posts over the next week. We'll see.


Hi there, I'm Diva from The Teenage Shopaholic and I've got a guest post for you today while Alyssia's nail recovers! 
So, after thinking about what to do, I decided to do something a bit different. After swatching the new MUA Fur Effects here, I thought about what adding polish on top of it would look like...
MUA Fur Effects
So I tried it out! And here it is:
I freehanded the silver chevrons using Barry M Silver Foil, which is an awesome one coater and added some cute red square gems at the tips. 
The polish applied quite smoothly but obviously dried to a sort of bumpy finish. I love the colour combination though, it like a 'royal' sort of colour set.
Its strange but actually looks quite funky!
Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you liked it! x
I love this mani! It's so cute! For some reason this mani reminds me of shoes... don't ask me why, I have no idea. Anyway Thanks again to the lovely Diva for doing this post for me! I hope you guys have enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx