Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey everyone! My nails are still in horrific condition so my lovely friend Rachel is doing a Valentines post for me. I hope you enjoy!

Hey Nail Nuts! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all had a little something special from your beloved. I hope you don't mind me taking over Alyssia's blog for today. I'm Rachel from over at Phoenix Nails please feel free to check out my blog.

Anyhoo, I've got a Valentine's mani to show you guys today, it's a real simple but pretty mani. I hope you all like it, let's have a look at my mani shall we??

I didn't want to go with the usual Valentine's colours so I chose this super pretty polish from Accessorize as my base colour. It's called Pink Spice and it reminds me a little bit of Models Own Pinky Brown Beetlejuice polish, but this one has purple tones to in it.

I'm really pleased with how this came out and I think it's pretty enough that it can be worn anytime of the year not just for Valentine's Day. What's Valentine's Day without a couple of hearts?? I have a lot of Love to give today so I thought I'd give my nails the word LOVE to show you all how I feel.

I know, I know, I do get a little bit mushy on days like today! Lol.

Anyhoo guys, I really hope you like this mani.
Thank you for having me today.

Until Next Time........


What I Used:
Accessorize polish in Pink Spice
Rio Nail Art Pens in Red
Rio Nail Art Pens in Black
Base Coat: Collection 2000 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler with Keratin
Top Coat: Collection 2000 2in1 Top Coat & Gloss Enhance

Thanks so much to Rachel for doing a post for me! Be sure to check out her blog and follow her! I promise, promise, PROMISE I'll be back soon, my nails are looking a little better today, I think i'll be back by next week at the latest! Until then enjoy my guest posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx