Friday 22 February 2013

Minty Chip Swatch!

Hey there everybody! Here I am with another post! I am so glad that my nails are back in action! I'm still steering clear of false nails until my nails are a little longer, but then I guess I won't even need them! I finally caved and ordered a bottle of OPI Nail Envy, so hopefully that will help my nails along too!

So today I bring you a swatch of a Lush Laquer polish today. I can't remember if I've mentioned them on this blog before but I bought 4 mini polishes: Minty Chip, Party Hearty, Fuzzy Peach and Thanks a Latte. I haven't really had a chance to wear them yet (much like a lot of the polishes I own). When I looked down at my nails today and saw the polish was chipped I jumped at the chance to paint my nails again. I immediately went for the Sally Hansen in Green Tea that I snapped up from Poundland the other week, and then I remembered Minty Chip would go perfectly on top! I was right it was a match made in heaven.



I'm actually impressed that I managed to get these taken in natural light! I ALWAYS paint my nails too late to be able to get pictures in the sunlight, but today I managed it, and I'm glad I did. It really shows off this polish. This is one coat of Minty Chip over two coats of Sally Hansen Green Tea. I finished it off with Sally Hansen No Chip topcoat to seal in the glitter. With my nails looking so good at the moment, I doubt this polish will last long before I want to paint them again! I feel like I'm rediscovering my love for nail polish all over again! I would definitely recommend that you check out Lush Laquer on Etsy.

Let me know what you think!


7 comments:

  1. What a cute polish:) Glad your nail's better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given my bad break I've just had I'll be having a growing race with you! mine are about same length, I swear by nail envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just received mine today! I got the matte one (cus it was cheaper for some reason)

      Delete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx