Wednesday 20 February 2013

Nude Matte Swatch

Hello my little rose petals! I'M BACK!!!!! My nail are looking a LOT better, I dare not use the word healthy to describe them yet though. It took much longer than expected to grow back that stubborn nail that I damaged. Anyway on with the post!

Today I bring you two polishes from E.L.F cosmetics. I am a massive lover of E.L.F because I believe them to be fantastic value for money, in fact I did a couple of post on my old blog which you can check out here, here, and here. I got an email from them letting me know that they had a massive sale on, so I thought I would just have a browse, but not buy anything. Of course I ended up buying a few things. Including their Nail polish in Innocent and their Matte Finisher top coat, both just a pound each! How could I resist.




This is two coats of innocence finished off with the Matte topcoat! It almost looks like I'm wearing nothing at all right? It looks better in natural light, but of course once again I painted my nails too late and missed out on the natural light! I've lusted after innocence for a long, long time, but I could justify buying it before, but when I saw it for a pound I knew I had to snap it up. Matte is another thing I have been meaning to try for a long time, but I couldn't seem to find any matte top coats, so I saw the E.L.F one by chance when I was having a look through the sale and snapped it up. I must say I really like the matte effect, I'll definitely be sporting it a lot more often!

I did buy a few more products in the sale, which I'll be writing about shortly over on my personal blog so keep your eyes peeled! Also I now have Instagram, so feel free to follow me :)

Let me know if you snapped up anything in the E.L.F sale! I'm so glad to be back and I can't wait to get more posts up for you guys!


2 comments:

  1. Glad your nails are on the way back :)
    I love ELF too, I snapped up a studio makeup brush set and some other bits and pieces! I'll have to try their polishes next time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i've always wanted to try the matte finishes but been a bit sceptical - these look fab though, do they work on other colours?! Matte nail polish

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx