Wednesday, 19 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day 8: Christmas Ornaments!

Hello there my little rose petals!

Today is the 8th day in the Christmas challenge! I can't believe how quickly time is going!

Today's theme was ornaments! When I think of ornaments I immediately think of Baubles! They come in all different colours, some are shiny, some are glittery, and they seem to be on every single tree! So here's my manicure:



It's not my most favourite of all the manicures I have done but I absolutely LOVE the gold base colour that I used. It's NYC's Full Metal Jacket and I think it's so beautiful, in fact I can see myself using it in some of the remaining Christmas challenges! Then I used several different colour glitters to create the baubles, although my favourite is the green one in the middle, it's an indie polish that I got in a Grab Bag! I've worn it a good 6 times since I got it and I'm still thinking of mani's to put it into! I can't believe that there are only four challenges left! I've had such a good time doing all of these and I've really loved looking at the work that the others have been putting in too! I'm so glad I've joined such a lovely online community and that I've been welcomed, it definitely makes me feel as though starting my blog was a good idea!

Let me know what you think in the comments, and tell me what your favourite Christmas ornament is!



3 comments:

  1. I had the same general idea as you, but yours came out way better! I like the glittery dots on the gold, quite a bit. (And I'm totally buying that gold asap!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oiii, tdo beem?
    adoreii seu blog, muiito lindo
    de verdade!!!
    se puder...
    Visite Meu Blog, nele eu falo de tendência de Moda, novidades de Cabelo, Unhas e Maquiagem
    que mulher não gosta de dicas para cada dia ficar mais linda, não é mesmo?
    Espero qi visite e Goste!

    Desde já, Muiito Obrigado
    Daanih Malvas ;*

    * BLOG: http://danihmalvas.blogspot.com.br/
    FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/Daanih.Maalvas
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/danih_malvas
    YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/Danitiele?feature=mhee

    **SEGUINDO SEU BLOG, SEGUE MEU TAMBÉM **

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx